Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you received a recall notice for your car, but decided that you're not going to take it in to get it fixed? If so, a reporter would like to talk to you about it. Please reach out to [email protected] by Wednesday, September 26, 2018 telling us why you decided not to get the repair, and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.
If you experience loading issues with the login/register form, please completely disable ad blocker or use an incognito or in-private window to log in.

Horrible CVT

ariesluarieslu Posts: 2
edited November 2014 in Nissan
I have a 2012 Nissan Rogue...CVT is horrible. Over the summer I started having issues of the car not accelerating but the RPMs would go really high. It took me a whole MONTH of going to the local Nissan dealership until they finally "replace" the transmission. But low and behold 6,000 miles later after the warrant is expired I am having the same problems again. SO back to the dealership I will go until this gets fixed...hopefully on their dime. Something needs to be done about this! I have had too many close calls with getting rear ended on a the highway and driving around town. I will never get another Nissan again!!!