Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2014 Los Angeles Auto Show: 2016 Mercedes-Maybach S600 Sedan (FAQ) | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited November 2014 in Mercedes-Benz
image2014 Los Angeles Auto Show: 2016 Mercedes-Maybach S600 Sedan (FAQ) | Edmunds.com

Four years after shelving the Maybach name, Mercedes revives its exquisite oversize limousine based on the current S-Class. This time around, the Maybach is up to date with other Mercedes models and will cost about half as much as its predecessor.

Read the full story here

Comments

• The Mercedes Benz 2015 S550 is already an amazing car. I can't wait to see the 2016 Mercedes -Maybach S600. It will be ultra ultra luxury. Mercedes Benz the best or nothing.....
  • PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Pennsylvania Furnace, PAPosts: 8,882

This time around, the Maybach is up to date with other Mercedes models and will cost about half as much as its predecessor.

I was wondering when we were going to approach the upper end of what consumers are willing to pay for a name

Edmunds Moderator

Need some roadside assistance? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Just purchased or leased a vehicle? Write your own vehicle review

Meet your fellow owners and discuss your vehicles in our Owners Clubs

• fintailfintail Posts: 47,555
    In this new belle epoque, that upper range is up there for sure. An S65 already bases way past 200K.