Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Ford Dominates 2015 North American Car and Truck of the Year Finalists' List | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited December 2014 in Ford
imageFord Dominates 2015 North American Car and Truck of the Year Finalists' List | Edmunds.com

Ford dominated the list of finalists for the 2015 North American Car and Truck of the Year awards, taking home three of six spots.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    kokomojoekokomojoe Member Posts: 150
    Having driven a 2015 Genesis I was not impressed there is a big flat piece of plastic in the middle of the grill. I have a 2012 and It rides much better is quieter and a much nicer interior.
    The Lincoln MKC? a truck? it's a Taurus station wagon. The Colorado has been on the market around the world and not impressed the F150 is a real daring truck with the Aluminum body there should be no other trick in this competition I think Motor Trend really screwed up.
    I am not a Ford fan but this year they really out did the others and should take home the awards