Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently purchased a new minivan? A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by July 2 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Installing a Rear-Facing Convertible Car Seat in the Center vs. Passenger Side - 2014 Jeep Cherokee

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited December 2014 in Jeep
imageInstalling a Rear-Facing Convertible Car Seat in the Center vs. Passenger Side - 2014 Jeep Cherokee Limited Long-Term Road Test

Our long-term 2014 Jeep Cherokee gives you a couple of different options for installing rear-facing convertible car seats, and critically, you can do a LATCH installation in the rear center position.

Read the full story here

Comments

• As the father of a 14 year old, i am thoroughly enjoying reliving the "joys' of child seat installation. Ever wonder who writes the installation instructions? I had a mini Cooper when son transitioned to front facing seat. Even then front passenger comfort was, er, challenging.
  • As a father... Oh, who am I kidding, I can't relate to this stuff. FREEDOM!
  • bankerdannybankerdanny Posts: 1,021
    I love that "Mom, what is with all the seat relocating/picture taking" look.
  • You'll get tons of room back when they go front-facing around the 2 year mark. My wife no longer hates life after a 6 hour road trip.