Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Safety Features - 2015 Kia K900 Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited December 2014 in Kia
imageSafety Features - 2015 Kia K900 Long-Term Road Test

Like most luxury sedans, the 2015 Kia K900 offers a long list of standard safety features.

Read the full story here

Comments

• tempestingtempesting Member Posts: 21
    The single coolest feature on the K900 that stands out has to be the headlight. There are many cars on the market that adjust their headlight directions but the way the K900 does it is pretty cool.
  • throwbackthrowback Member Posts: 445
    living in the North east, most people would think it is missing the single biggest safety feature, FWD or AWD.
  • janet_kjanet_k Member Posts: 18
    @throwback: I live in the Northeast and have been driving a RWD sedan for the last 11 years. I haven't yet gotten stuck or wished that I had FWD/AWD but I hear/understand what you're saying since that seems to be most folks' thinking.
  • dg0472dg0472 Member Posts: 89

The single coolest feature on the K900 that stands out has to be the headlight. There are many cars on the market that adjust their headlight directions but the way the K900 does it is pretty cool.

Not really sure how the K900's adjustments stands out from any other car's. I've seen a KDM commercial that shows them moving and they don't do anything that the Cadenza doesn't do, other than being more obvious because the LED assembly sticks out farther than the HID assembly on the Cadenza. Am I missing something?
  • fordson1fordson1 Unconfirmed Posts: 1,512
    Thinking that one active safety measure is establishing who was responsible for Grandma's Avalon (the Japanese Buick) being totaled, and if it was her, what the logical next step there is. Sending someone who is starting to have trouble driving out in successively larger and larger APCs is not a good idea.