Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 Detroit Auto Show: 2016 Nissan Titan (FAQ) | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited January 2015 in Nissan
image2015 Detroit Auto Show: 2016 Nissan Titan (FAQ) | Edmunds.com

The 2016 Nissan Titan is an all-new half-ton pickup truck available with a turbodiesel V8, and will arrive at dealers in the fall of 2015.

Read the full story here

Comments

• pqlyur1pqlyur1 Member Posts: 14
    Hey! Isn't that new Ford F-150? Sharp!!!
  • qristoferqristofer Member Posts: 22
    Excellent execution in the interior and profile, but something about the front fascia is amiss
  • darthbimmerdarthbimmer Member Posts: 606
    pqlyur1 said:

Hey! Isn't that new Ford F-150? Sharp!!!

Yeah, that trapezoidal grill with the side "handles" looks strong and is well executed but it's too much like the F-150's.
  • 500rwhp500rwhp Member Posts: 99
    Seriously ugly. I mean crazy blend of 2005 F150, Honda Ridgeline, and Dodge Ram with no real style ugly. Wow. Congratulations Nissan, you have outdone yourself.
  • fintailfintail Member Posts: 57,097
    Really all-new? The cab, A-pillar area especially, looks a lot like the old one. And pretty, it aint. Which is par for the course for Nissan.
  • nissan_rocksnissan_rocks Member Posts: 7
    That is a gorgeous truck, I would buy that. I dont see any Ford in there at all, look up some google images side by side. What I like is the fact that we can now get a 1/2 ton that can work instead of just driving around, 2000lbs payload!!!!
  • 1mogan1mogan Member Posts: 1
    Ive been buying Nissans for years...........sorry, but you guys missed the mark on design here....Big Time. When the first Titan came out in 04, it was undoubted that it was a strong contender, with a power train that could not be matched by anything on the fullsize gas engine market. I think the idea...bridging the gap between Full Size and HD pickups with the new Cummins Engine was a stroke of Genius....It just disheartens after seeing that the design for the truck doesn't accommodate the beast of an engine. The Truck is not easy on the eyes Nissan...no matter how much body cladding and chrome you put on it.....Hopefully Nissan puts the Q's V8 in the new truck as well because the 5.6 has fallen by the wayside in the gas engine category!
    Engine idea...A+, Design, D-! And after waiting so long for a release, this is a huge disappointment.