Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently bought/leased a new car online and requested a home delivery due to coronavirus? A reporter would like to speak to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 4/2 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Interior Storage Drawer - 2015 Ford Mustang GT Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,112
edited January 2015 in Ford
imageInterior Storage Drawer - 2015 Ford Mustang GT Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds conducts a long-term test of a 2015 Ford Mustang and finds that its cabin is much improved, and includes this little storage drawer.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Nice. The '10-14 interior needed smarter interior storage - is it wide enough for iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy, etc.? Looks kind of narrow in this pic?
  • I put my sunglasses in there. My iPhone 6 doesn't fit.
  • s197gts197gt Posts: 486
    i sat in a '15 mustang at the car show. felt like home... wife said i can buy one for my 40th... but i'm not feeling the love for the new one. except that gt350. can't wait to see that in person.
  • Last mustang gt I bought was a 94, actually my wife just had to have it, after looking at the new gt and a test ride, there is one in my garage , gt with performance pkg I'm 69 and fell in love all over again, just had to have it, period. This is not your granddads pony now day's .