Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently bought/leased a new car online and requested a home delivery due to coronavirus? A reporter would like to speak to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 4/2 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Anyone have real world price numbers for 2014 F-150 STX?

rod_farvarod_farva Posts: 4
edited January 2015 in Ford
There are a ton of these out there and a lot of dealers are showing $10k-$11k off of MSRP of ~$35k-$36k. I visited one dealer that had one listed for $10k off, but would only come down about $6k on the deal. They said additional discounts were for people with Farm Bureau Insurance, trade-in (I don't have a trade), recent college grad, competitive lease termination, etc. Seems in order to get the $10k discount you have to have a perfect storm of all these items. Anyone have real world experience they can share with what they really paid? I think the 2015's are in short supply,so it is propping up the price of the left over 2014's. I'd rather not have the first year of the F-150 with all the changes they made on the 2015. Would much rather have the last year of a solid generation.