Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Portland Road Trip Part 2 - 2014 Nissan Rogue SL AWD Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited January 2015 in Nissan
imagePortland Road Trip Part 2 - 2014 Nissan Rogue SL AWD Long-Term Road Test

Along the second leg of its 2,500-mile holiday road trip, our long-term 2014 Nissan Rogue went over the highest pass on Interstate 5 and encountered plenty of snow.

Read the full story here

Comments

• chol92594chol92594 Posts: 208
    Rattles and squeaks are by far one of my biggest annoyances about cars in general. They're particularly unacceptable on a car with only 17xxx miles, although in fairness, most cars squeak and rattle more when it's colder out. If that was my car, I'd be taking it to a Nissan dealer to have the noises checked out, especially since you're dealing with a relatively new car, both in terms of mileage and production cycle. Noises like that just make a car feel cheap and low-quality. It wouldn't inspire much confidence in me if it were my car.
  • Seems like they've softened the handling a bit compared to the previous Rogue. My 2010 handled really well...it was by far the most "carlike" of the CUV's I compared it to. Of course, that generation Rogue was the lightest CUV in its class; I wonder how much weight the new one gained, and how it now compares to its competitors.
  • dldavedldave SacramentoPosts: 46
    Does everyone on staff have family in Oregon? Still, nice way to get real world results on that long drive up I-5.