Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2015 Ford Expedition Earns Five-Star Safety Rating From Federal Government | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited January 2015 in Ford
image2015 Ford Expedition Earns Five-Star Safety Rating From Federal Government | Edmunds.com

The redesigned 2015 Ford Expedition full-size SUV earned the top five-star safety rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    kokomojoekokomojoe Member Posts: 150
    Now if they just restyled it. It is to old looking
  • Options
    fishportafishporta Member Posts: 1
    Rear Differential burning up with less than 1600 miles!!! Beware!!!! Serious SAFETY ISSUE when driving on highway or towing!!!! I have had 2 Brand new 2015 Ford Expedition Els and they both had the same problem!!!
    I loved my 2015 Ford Expedition EL when I bought it in April. Drove it for 2 1/2 weeks and the rear differential completely overheated, smoke rolling out under the suv and oil everywhere with only 1517 miles. Ford Motor gave me a brand new replacement 2015 Ford Expedition EL after 82 days without a vehicle. I only had that for 2 weeks and on July 26, the same thing happened with the rear differential with only 1599 miles on it.
    It needs to be completely rebuilt and I have no idea how long this will take. Thanking Legacy Ford in La Grande, Oregon for helping us out over the weekend and loaned us their rental car. Service Dept. has Excellent Customer Service!