Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Power Liftgate Video - 2014 BMW 328i xDrive Gran Turismo Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited January 2015 in BMW
imagePower Liftgate Video - 2014 BMW 328i xDrive Gran Turismo Long-Term Road Test

Watch the video of our long-term 2014 BMW 328i xDrive Gran Turismo's power liftgate in action.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    faztang1faztang1 Member Posts: 13
    WOOOW. Space age technology. Amazing what they can do in this day and age. Yawn.
  • Options
    stangmatt66stangmatt66 Member Posts: 16
    Love the lack of beeps, flashes, sirens, fog horns and moose calls! Some cars give off tornado sirens when their power liftgates are in use. Thank you BMW!
  • Options
    03hondaaccord03hondaaccord Member Posts: 18

Love the lack of beeps, flashes, sirens, fog horns and moose calls! Some cars give off tornado sirens when their power liftgates are in use. Thank you BMW!

I totally agree! Lexus with there constant beep, Honda with there flashing lights, come on guys, we just pressed the button, we know whats gonna happen!

• Options
    tysalphatysalpha Member Posts: 51
    edited January 2015
    Remember back 10-15 years ago when Chrysler and Dodge introduced the power liftgate on their minivans, and the Edmunds staff screamed that no-one would want this frivolity? Apparently everyone does want it, even Edmunds. ;)