Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently bought/leased a new car online and requested a home delivery due to coronavirus? A reporter would like to speak to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 4/5 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Still a Unicorn in Southern California - 2015 Ford Mustang GT Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,112
edited February 2015 in Ford
imageStill a Unicorn in Southern California - 2015 Ford Mustang GT Long-Term Road Test

This long-term update to Edmunds 2015 Ford Mustang GT includes details on the car's adjustable launch control system.

Read the full story here

Comments

• That's strange. Here in SWFL, there are quite a few, and I see at least one or two each day. Usually in red, orange, yellow and the occasional black. I thought SoCal got all of the stuff before the rest of the US.
  • I saw a black 2015 GT this morning. That 5.0 already sounds glorious. I look forward to the flat plane V8 sounds.

flat-plane > boss 302 > GT
  • brenrobrenro Posts: 38
    I've only seen one here in AZ and it was a base V6 model. There are four at the local dealership and none of them are GT's.
  • socal_ericsocal_eric SoCalPosts: 189
    One V6 car in my neighborhood (SoCal IE) and apparently a rental company got a bunch of base model cars as I saw about five of them that came out of either Ontario or Palm Springs airport driven by attendees that flew in for a conference, which was surprising compared to the normal Chevy Cruze and other compacts.
  • Very few American sports cars up here in Silicon Valley, either. I see more Teslas and 911s than V8 Mustangs or Camaros.