-July 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

Gigantic Rear-Facing Convertible Car Seat Fits With Room to Spare - 2014 Toyota Highlander Limited L

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited February 2015 in Toyota
imageGigantic Rear-Facing Convertible Car Seat Fits With Room to Spare - 2014 Toyota Highlander Limited Long-Term Road Test

I have one of the largest rear-facing convertible car seats on the market, and not only does it fit in our long-term 2014 Toyota Highlander with no problem, there's still a ton of legroom for the front passenger.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    tom_in_mntom_in_mn Member Posts: 61
    Pictures are not working for me.
  • Options
    legacygtlegacygt Member Posts: 599
    The notion that 2nd row captain's chairs are somehow a premium item vs. a 3 seat bench. This is a feature where neither one is "better." You either want/need a bench or you want/need captain's chairs. It's just plain silly that one option would only be available on a certain trim level. It seems like Toyota ends up losing if a buyer wants captain's chairs but can't afford the more expensive trim levels or a buyer is ready to pay for the more expensive trim level but needs seating for 3 in the second row.
  • Options
    ericheseriches Member Posts: 80
    tom_in_mn said:

Pictures are not working for me.

Yep, sorry, we're having issues with photos. We're working on it.
  • Options
    explorerx4explorerx4 Member Posts: 19,553
    My parents had a station wagon that had a second row seat that was stuck in the down position. My sister and I sat in tires. She has a PHD. I must have hit my head on something. :)
    2023 Ford Explorer ST, 91 Mustang GT vert