Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 Land Rover Range Rover Among Vehicles Recalled Because Wheels May Detach | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited March 2015 in Land Rover
image2015 Land Rover Range Rover Among Vehicles Recalled Because Wheels May Detach | Edmunds.com

Jaguar Land Rover North America is recalling 28 2015 Land Rover Range Rover, Range Rover Sport and LR4 SUVs because the wheels may detach.

Read the full story here

Comments

• henry4hirehenry4hire Member Posts: 106
    Classic Land Rover!! Piles of junk. I used to work at a dealership and we would turn away anything Land Rover because they always broke down and were just not worth the hassle. How do people keep buying these things? And now you gotta worry about your wheels falling off? Gimme' a break!
  • traveller12traveller12 Member Posts: 1
    Does not surprise me. After 6 new Land Rovers, and yes Henry4hire, I “was” a glutton for punishment, but there will NEVER be a 7th.

My latest LR is a Range Rover Vogue and 24 hours after driving it out of the showroom, systems started failing, so I nursed it to the first service.

When I came to pick it up, I was informed that the warranty issues, according to Land Rover, were caused by “ware and tare” and as such, not covered by their warranty.

So there is Land Rovers official line. Their vehicles are not likely to last to their first service.