Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Budget Executive Footrest - 2015 Kia K900 Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited March 2015 in Kia
imageBudget Executive Footrest - 2015 Kia K900 Long-Term Road Test

The 2015 Kia K900 doesn't offer a rear passenger-side footrest like one of its notable competitors. But we found a way around it.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Cool kicks -- I've got the lo-top versions. :)

I didn't know the K900 had more legroom than the *long* LS460! But what kind of value is it if the suspension is crap?
  • banhughbanhugh Posts: 315
    Kia 900, the car for the thrifty millionaires!
  • I knew it. Back in November when these switches were first mentioned I said kids would consider them to be play things.
  • schen72schen72 Posts: 433
    Wouldn't the passenger seatback get dirty from the bottom of your shoes? If it was my car, I would never let my kids or anyone do that.
  • notfastnotfast Posts: 89
    schen72 said:

Wouldn't the passenger seatback get dirty from the bottom of your shoes? If it was my car, I would never let my kids or anyone do that.

I guess Edmunds editors don't treat their test cars as good as most people keep their own cars. Sad.
  • schen72schen72 Posts: 433
    If I was an Edmunds editor, I'd probably treat the cars even worse. When I pay for something with my own hard earned money, I treat it well.