Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

rear seating full size pickup

rwb4usrwb4us Member Posts: 8
We are looking to buy our first 4 passenger pickup what's the difference in leg room for the back seat passengers. For ex. quad cab, club cab, crew cab, 3 dr. A person 5'8 and growing would need to be comfortable for long drives sitting in the back seat. Is one more comfortable than the other?? We haven't decided on a make of pickup yet either.

Comments

• Options
    bigfurbigfur Member Posts: 649
    I would say go crew cab...or a full four door truck with a full size rear seat. Quad cab or club cab are basically the same thing, and extended cab truck with suicide half doors for the rear enterance. If you do decide on the quad/club cab, look at the GMs, they have the largest extended cab out there right now.
  • Options
    cspauldingcspaulding Member Posts: 159
    for overall comfort. We feel our '02 F250 has just as much space as our '00 (Lemon) Chevrolet. The Dodge 4-door is still not as roomy, but is better than an extended cab.

LOL.
  • Options
    Contrary to what dodge says...that isnt a crew cab. its more like a front hinged extended cab. just my thoughts on it.
  • Options
    dustykdustyk Member Posts: 2,926
    Nowhere in the Dodge literature do they refer to the RAM Quad as a "crew cab." In fact, the November 2002 national advertising brochure uses the term..........."4-door extended cab." Their website, I believe, uses the same or similar phraseology.

Regards,
    Dusty
  • Options
    lists the 2002 and later half ton and the 2003 heavy duty as crew cab.
  • Options
    >>lists the 2002 and later half ton and the 2003 heavy duty as crew cab

All of the Dodge literature?

Dusty
  • Options
    Seems everyone is calling it a crew cab dealers and all. Personally i never looked at a dodge websight cuz lets face it the prices they give we as edmunds users would never pay.
  • Options
    The Dodge printed literature doesn't use the term "crew cab" either.

Dusty
This discussion has been closed.