Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you currently drive a 2019 Ford Ranger and live in Michigan?
A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2015 New York Auto Show: 2016 Scion iM (FAQ) | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited April 2015 in Scion
image2015 New York Auto Show: 2016 Scion iM (FAQ) | Edmunds.com

The 2016 Scion iM is a new compact, four-door hatchback model that promises strong value and distinctive style.

Read the full story here

Comments

• agent0090agent0090 Posts: 26
    Oh look, they ARE going to sell the Matrix again. I miss the plastic on the back of the rear seats.
  • cbrandicbrandi Posts: 21
    It's hard to imagine there are still people so ignorant of what's available in the market that they'd actually go out and buy one of these. I think this is more correctly shopped against Kia and Hyundai. The Focus, Mazda 3, and Golf are heads and shoulders above this car.
  • any1thereany1there Posts: 21
    "It's hard to imagine there are still people so ignorant of what's available..."
    I'm not ignorant of what's out there. I have a high regard for Toyota products, based on my ownership of numerous ones. Their long-term reliability is not magic; it results from what they demand from their suppliers. It is currently oh-so-fashionable for "enthusiasts" (mostly myopic idiots) to bash Toyota, but when it comes to my money for a long-term purchase, it stays with Toyota or Honda -- though I'm a fan of the Mk VII Golf.
  • stineystiney Posts: 28
    Truly ugly.
  • kukarekakukareka Posts: 20
    IM is a copy of European Auris with some exterior tweaks. Toyota should introduce its wagon variant and a hybrid too. IM is more attractive than Prius for sure and more reliable (considering Auris' history) than Mazda3 or VW.