Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Honda Care purchase experience and pricing

jbg108jbg108 Member Posts: 8
edited April 2015 in Honda
Hi, A few years ago I was helped greatly by this site when I purchased my last Honda. I was quoted almost $2000 for an extended warranty through the dealer and while I really wanted to buy it I just didn't want to finance and extra $2k. I did a little research here and was directed to look at some online Honda Care Dealers. The prices were like almost half as expensive as the Dealership!

Anyway, I got prices from several online dealers for the same plan and the best price was from Bob Leab at Hyannis Honda in Mass. He was very fast with emails and excellent on the phone. Actually way better than anyone I've dealt with at a local dealership. I purchased it from him then and just shopped for my new CR-V all over again. Hyannis Honda was still the cheapest and Bob's service was still just as good.

I'm paying it forward for other members on this site since I've now saved about $1700 on two Honda Care Warranty's thanks to this site.

Oh yeah, I love my new CR-V EX-L. It does vibrate in gear at a stop but everything else is so much better than the old one.

Enjoy
Tagged: