Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently purchased a new minivan? A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by July 2 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

To Utah and Back - 2015 Porsche Macan S Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited April 2015 in Porsche
imageTo Utah and Back - 2015 Porsche Macan S Long-Term Road Test

Driving our long-term 2015 Porsche Macan S to Park City, Utah, the compact SUV delivered excellent seat comfort, an engaging drive and a glimpse of something we weren't quite sure was real.

Read the full story here

Comments

• kurtamaxxxguykurtamaxxxguy Posts: 1,798
    Perhaps some day a Macan-like vehicle will appear that offers better fuel economy, or perhaps a Macan Hybrid?
  • dgcamerodgcamero Posts: 148

Perhaps some day a Macan-like vehicle will appear that offers better fuel economy, or perhaps a Macan Hybrid?

21.9 in a 340 hp twin turbo 4x4 averaging almost 70 mph...I think that's pretty decent.
  • jchen368jchen368 Posts: 10
    dgcamero said:

21.9 in a 340 hp twin turbo 4x4 averaging almost 70 mph...I think that's pretty decent.
    After 7k miles, I've averaged 20.3 mpg with an average speed of 50mph (80% freeway, 20% local).

My best ride was 26.5mpg on a perfect morning with limited traffic (although just enough to keep me under 70mph) where I drove 90% freeway, 10% local.

After 8 months with the car, the only thing I can complain about is the gas mileage. But its the price you pay for great vehicle that is a dream to drive. No regrets at all.