Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Rusted Frame

snappy10snappy10 Posts: 2
edited April 2015 in Toyota
I could not decide if I felt better or worse after reading about all of the company I have regarding the torally rusted frame on our Tacoma. We had purchased five trucks and had been very happy with them until now. We took it in for a flat tire and were shown how it had a buckled tissue quality frame . It is now a worthless piece of junk. I had the big runaround when I called. We only had 130k on it and it had been housed in a heated garage for all of these years. We figured we could drive it for a long time in the future. The outside looks great. The motor never used a drop of oil When I saw how many others were mistreated like this, it seems we could have a class action suit here. They do it for medications all the time, why not this matter? We certainly never received any notice about its having a need for any treatment. If they did really send them out, which I doubt, it seems they were ALL misdirected. How could that be? And if notices were sent, does that not mean that the knowledge of liability lay there with them all along? I wrote my letter to their headquarters. I am sure it will have a great impact! HA HA....I shall never even remotely consider the Toyota as a viable vehicle in our future.