Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2012-'14 Ford Fiesta Among Vehicles Recalled for Faulty Door Latches | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,127
edited May 2015 in Ford
image2012-'14 Ford Fiesta Among Vehicles Recalled for Faulty Door Latches | Edmunds.com

Ford is recalling 389,585 2012-'14 Ford Fiesta and 2013-'14 Ford Fusion and Lincoln MKZ vehicles to fix faulty door latches.

Read the full story here

Comments

• CBS news said 2013 through 2015 Fusions are recalled for faulty door latches, and also for a steering bolt that can rust and cause an accident. Are they wrong?
  • maaadzmaaadz Posts: 1
    It's funny how this article was written in April, yet I've just received my recall letter last week.. HMM..
  • rainey77200rainey77200 Big Spring TexasPosts: 1
    I never received a recall notice until The first of September and of course couldn't get it into the shop for a little bit. Then a week later while driving 75 miles an hour down the highway my back passenger door flew open along with my computer and various papers I had stacked next to the door. It took the shop a month to make the repair! Grr so it sat in the shop!