Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you currently drive a 2019 Ford Ranger and live in Michigan?
A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Spoiler Spoils Classic Lines - 2015 Jaguar F-Type R Coupe Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited May 2015 in Jaguar
imageSpoiler Spoils Classic Lines - 2015 Jaguar F-Type R Coupe Long-Term Road Test

Our long-term 2015 Jaguar F-Type coupe is a high-performance sports car, but one of the performance features, the active rear spoiler, ruins the looks a bit.

Read the full story here

Comments

• schen72schen72 Posts: 433
    How many years before that active spoiler no longer functions? Or worse, gets stuck in the "up" position?
  • legacygtlegacygt Posts: 599
    At 186 mph I would be willing to sacrifice some aesthetics for the added downforce. At 70 mph I'd rather have my couple looking sleek.
  • EnsoHealsEnsoHeals ArizonaPosts: 1
    The choice being the fixed spoiler and as my Jag rear window is pretty small anyway, I certainly don't want any of it taken up by the spoiler, when it matters at slow speeds, reversing, or in traffic. So deployable is fine. Those happy without a spoiler may not be dealing with putting down 400HP through 2 wheels.