2015 Jaguar XF Prices Paid and Buying Experience

ClairesClaires Chicago areaPosts: 1,222
edited May 2015 in Jaguar
Welcome to Edmunds discussion dedicated to 2015 Jaguar XF purchase experiences. If you've recently purchased a 2015 XF, please share your experience here.

If you have leasing questions, please visit the 2015 Jaguar XF Lease Questions forum.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications on Edmunds 2015 Jaguar XF page.

Need help getting around? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

Comments

• Sales Price Report: 2015 JAGUAR XF 2.O PREMIUM: MSRP $51,700===>$45,500 Sales Price.
    Final out the door price was $47,500. (After credit for $2,000 Rebate + $4000 Sales Tax&DMV). This is the best price in Southern California, thousands better than AAA and Costco set price. Some dealers offered it at just below sticker and omitted rebate (i.e., $54,000), so we saved at least $5k shopping around.
  • laurasdadalaurasdada Posts: 3,774
    Well done. Post some impressions of the car after you put a few miles on it. How do you like the 2.0 liter? MPG?

A fond, but bittersweet adieu to my '13 Jaguar XF. And so, I present this laurel, and hearty handshake to the new boss; '21 Audi A7 PHEV. '09 Jag XK , '05 Acura TL, '88 Acura Integra, '84 Mitsubishi Mirage Turbo & '78 VW Scirocco ; all special to me. And, of course, the '92 Nissan Sentra SE-R and '95 Saab 900s I bought for the ex... I've yet to buy a car I didn't like. Although, do I really want to drive a car that would have someone such as me as its owner?