Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2009 Nissan 370Z Long Term Road Test - Wrap-Up

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited July 2017 in Nissan
image2009 Nissan 370Z Long Term Road Test - Wrap-Up

Edmunds spent a whole year with the 2009 Nissan 370Z Touring. How did it hold up? Read all of our findings here.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    0937009370 Member Posts: 1
    I live in the Swiss Alps and 1.5 hours from the German Autobahn and have an 09 370. After racing over mountain passes with hairpin turns and huge elevation changes to perfect asphalt and dead straightaways without having a speed limit, who cares about road noise; it's all about performance. This is the best car for the money in its range. If you can't take the noise, stay out of the cockpit.
  • Options
    23188va23188va Member Posts: 1
    I just purchased a 2009 touring model with sport pack; only 20,000 miles and in showroom condition. Traded a 2010 Audi A5 Convertible, a very comfortable and quiet car. After 2 weeks driving 120 miles round trip commutes each day, I have to say I enjoy the 370Z much more. Love the looks, prettier than a Porsche in my opinion and at 4.6 seconds to 60, pretty fast as well. Yes, there is road/tire noise, but not nearly as horrible as this article describes. The car is very well mannered on the highway and soaks up imperfections like a luxury car. Could be I am still in the honeymoon phase with this modern classic, but I can't wait to drive it each day.
  • Options
    carsheadlinecarsheadline Member Posts: 3
    The 370z is an amazing car. I really like the looks of it (much more than the 350z if I'm honest). I just don't know how it holds up in comparison to the Infiniti g37. Sure, the g37 is a little slower, but it's much, much nicer and I've heard a bunch of people say they like the stock sound of the g37 over the 370z. I guess it just comes down to budget and what exactly someone's looking for in the car.
    Car enthusiast | Owner of http://www.carsheadline.com/ | Automotive guru