Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Audi Q7 Road Test | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited May 2015 in Audi
image2017 Audi Q7 Road Test | Edmunds.com

Edmunds tests the redesigned 2017 Audi Q7 premium crossover SUV. Lighter and more efficient the new Q7 also features improved interior room and new driver-assistance systems.

Read the full story here

Comments

• stineystiney Member Posts: 28
    It really looks more like a Station Wagon than a "crossover"
  • ttbuyerttbuyer Member Posts: 45
    This is proportioned like a German Chrysler Pacifica (anyone remember those?) It is A M A Z I N G to me that AUDI charges extra for blind spot detection, a back-up camera and rear cross-traffic detection on a car that starts at $50,000.00. My wife has a MAZDA6 Touring (the mid- line trim) that lists for less than $25K and has all that safety equipment standard (the MAZDA will likely be far more dependable too). I do wish the MAZDA6 wagon would come to the USA market.
  • mrburleymrburley Member Posts: 1
    Brilliant engineering and beautiful interior, but why the uninspirational exterior design?
  • schen72schen72 Member Posts: 433
    Once again, Audi prices this way because they can. I think Audi cars are beautiful and very nice, but I would never buy one with my own money. I've had Audi company cars in the past, and they are just too unreliable.
  • huntm2000huntm2000 Member Posts: 6
    All the pictures you see are from the European version. the US version sits higher and has a more aggressive front nose/grill

• dfelix70dfelix70 Member Posts: 143
    Odd how the article would state it has "few faults", yet two of the faults mentioned are pretty darn important: lack of utility and over-reported mpg ratings. And let's not forget its completely dowdy exterior styling.