Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you currently drive a 2019 Ford Ranger and live in Michigan?
A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Mazda3 vs All Contenders

brandonbrewsbrandonbrews Posts: 2
edited May 2015 in Mazda
I'm looking for a new car under $20k but can go up to $25k if necessary. The 2014/2015 Mazda3s seem to return incredible value, combining utility, sportiness, functionality, efficiency, safety, etc. I've looked around a bit and the VW Golf seems to come closest. Really, I just wanted to put it out there to see if anyone has other ideas/suggestions to think about. I'm not opposed to a used car with under 30-40k miles on it. Performance, MPG, and reliability are high on my list. Please share any thoughts you have!

Comments

• stickguystickguy Posts: 32,367
    for bang for the buck and features, an Elantra GT hatch is a nice package.

2019 Acura TLX A-spec 4 cyl. (mine), and 2013 Acura RDX AWD (wife's)

• Thank you both for the feedback. I hadn't looked into the Elantra GT yet. It seems like a decent alternative, although I'm likely to spend a little more and get one of the others. Any and all opinions are welcome if others want to chime in.
  • steverstever Posts: 52,462
    If you are a parent of young children (at least one under 12 years old) who owns a Mazda3 (2014, 2015 or 2016,) a reporter would like for you to fill out a survey, due by December 22, 2015, for use in a print publication. Click here for the survey http://bit.ly/1M6rOvA