Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 Lexus RC F Video Review | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited June 2015 in Lexus
image2015 Lexus RC F Video Review | Edmunds.com

This Lexus RC F video review includes information about performance, handling, interior quality, pricing and how it stacks up to competitors.

Read the full story here

Comments

• marcos9marcos9 Member Posts: 96
    If you compare the RC F to the Audi RS5, BMW M4, or AMG C63 coupe it is completely irrelevant.
  • omairkhanzadaomairkhanzada Member Posts: 6
    Marcos9, you don't think it compares to the cars that you listed? I want to know why...
  • marcos9marcos9 Member Posts: 96
    @omairkhanzada - in my opinion, Lexus "F" brand cachet cannot compete with BMW M, AMG, or quattro GMBH. Therefore it must offer more to the prospective customer other than a reputation of Totota reliability. Price is too high for the performance level that it offers compared to the other established German offerings. Otherwise I think most enthusiasts will write the RC F as much as they have written off the IS F.
  • thepuffthepuff Member Posts: 87
    edited June 2015
    Toyota reliability....another brainwash like "Toyota's are fun to drive" and the commercials that say the "sporty" Corolla. Like I have said before...look at the demographics driving Toyotas...they typically 1) don;t know something is wrong or 2) don't push their vehicles. When they do push them out of their comfort zone their reliability is severely lowered.

I know this from the defensive driving class I teach weekly wherein brand new, stickered Toyota's and Honda's stall, rough idle and have dashboards lit up like Christmas tree's when you ask the car to push the envelope. Recently, we had a brand new Honda Fit (1 week) die in the middle of our course for no reason and last week a month old 2015 Toyota Camry lost its ABS and VSC after going through a basic slalom/diversion course at 30 mph. A couple month old 2014 Lexus 300 ES wouldn't shift out Park after a slow-speed skid pad maneuver....we finally got to the override and was able to push it of the course for a tow later. Sure, we have problems with other vehicles at times but the Toyota/Honda reliability trump card that people have been using since the 80's is bogus today.
  • ikeriker Member Posts: 3
    I like the RCF a lot, the most reliable GT car on the planet.