Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Fuel Economy Update for May — Overall MPG Improves and the New Guys Weigh In - 2015 Ford Mustang GT

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited June 2015 in Ford
imageFuel Economy Update for May — Overall MPG Improves and the New Guys Weigh In - 2015 Ford Mustang GT Long-Term Road Test

Our long-term 2015 Ford Mustang GT is fast, fun and sounds great, but it's also orange and suffers from a harsh ride. Here's why I don't drive it home more often.

Read the full story here

Comments

• s197gts197gt Posts: 486
    edited June 2015
    carlos lago... that almost as good looking as me guy from that other place? that's cool.

i see he gave up a 2015 Z51 Stingray long-term vehicle for a 1966 Sting Ray. that's cool.

i see the mustang was on the lift and someone was walking around looking at the suspension! can't wait... been too long. that's really cool.
  • jobodizojobodizo Posts: 1
    I've had my '15 GT for 2 weeks now (Deep Impact + 50 year trim, woohoo!) and I've been averaging just under 19MPG with the 3.55 rear gear. Once I filled up right off the interstate and reset the trip, then with the cruise set at 73MPH I was averaging 27MPG in 6th. Of course, accelerating off the interstate is a different story...but that's why I got the 5.0!