Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently switched from a luxury sedan to a luxury SUV?
A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 7/25 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Fuel Economy for May - Lifetime MPG Inches Up - 2015 Chevrolet Colorado Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited June 2015 in Chevrolet
imageFuel Economy for May - Lifetime MPG Inches Up - 2015 Chevrolet Colorado Long-Term Road Test

Our long-term 2015 Chevrolet Colorado had a quiet month in May, racking up less than 1,000 miles. That inactivity, however, led to a bump in lifetime MPG.

Read the full story here

Comments

• bassracerxbassracerx Posts: 188
    that is actually really good with that v6 engine. my 92 s10 with the anemic 2.8 liter v6 and manual transmission got a best case scenario 17mpg although i remember a few tanks going over 18mpg once or twice. still that was only 140 horsepower this truck has 310!
  • are your numbers checked manually, or are you believing what the computer is telling you. .after my last 2 fillups i dont trust the trip computer. its been off between 1/2 and 1.25 mpg