Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you shopping for a new car and having a hard time finding what you want or did you recently buy a car but had to settle for something different than what you originally wanted? A reporter wants to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by 10/22 for more info.

Hello to all. Has GM done anything to fix whatever the problem is with the stabilitrak?

ddlaneddlane Posts: 2
edited June 2015 in Pontiac
Hello to all. Has GM done anything to fix whatever the problem is with the stabilitrak?

Answers

• ray80ray80 Posts: 1,655
    Which one? There can be many causes and each vehicle has to be looked at/scanning to be cause of its trouble.
  • ddlaneddlane Posts: 2
    Service Stabilitrak, service Traction control. I have an appointment with my mechanic soon. Just wondering after reading all the comments on this forum about the same problem I'm having with my 2008 Pontiac Torrent.  
  • ray80ray80 Posts: 1,655
    The symptoms may be the same (this and that message) but they can be caused by different things. Not likely there is ONE thing that causes everyones problem.