Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Better In Every Way - Recollections on a Time-Travel Road Trip - 2015 Ford Mustang GT Long-Term Road

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited July 2015 in Ford
imageBetter In Every Way - Recollections on a Time-Travel Road Trip - 2015 Ford Mustang GT Long-Term Road Test

Time-travelling with an old friend and thinking of an old Mustang while driving the new 2015 Ford Mustang GT.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    ebeaudoinebeaudoin Member Posts: 509
    Wow, that range really is awful, though I suppose few owners take them on very long-range drives. Great write-up.
  • Options
    misterfusionmisterfusion Member Posts: 471
    The leg from Williams to Flagstaff on I-40 is my favorite stretch of highway anywhere. I practically grew up on that road, so no matter what year I'm traveling on it, the soundtrack in my head is always Jackson Browne "Running on Empty" and The Eagles "Take it Easy" (especially if I stop in Winslow). And I don't even like The Eagles...
  • Options
    christoplechristople Member Posts: 27
    Seems like the best times to experience the mustang are on roadtrips!

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that"

• Options
    suesmansuesman Member Posts: 1
    I've been driving Mustang GT's since 1984 and I loved all of them. Have a 2013 GT now and I'm keeping it till I die. GO FORD.