Does anyone know, how is this part called?

diagodiago Member Posts: 5
edited July 2015 in Nissan
I have to replace this part that belongs to a base Nissan Sentra 2007 automatic, but I'm unable to look for it because I don't have the right part name, I have used the engine diagram but it does not look the same

Thanks for your answers

Best Answer


  • diagodiago Member Posts: 5
    BTW , one side of the part goes from the Coolant reservoir to some part of the engine, where the oil cooler shift box goes into.
  • diagodiago Member Posts: 5
    Per this diagram of a Nissan Rogue 2011 the part # 10 is called Oil cooler pipe, but I was not able to look it up yet
  • SkineTSkineT Member Posts: 2
    Hola Buenos dias Amigo saludos, tengo un problema con esa misma tuberia y no la consigo, pudo ubicar usted esa pieza ?
Sign In or Register to comment.