Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently leased or purchased a Lexus sedan or SUV? If so, a reporter would like to talk to you. Please reach out to [email protected] by Wednesday, December 19 and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.
Have you recently purchased (not leased) a subcompact sedan (such as a Toyota Yaris, Honda Fit, Chevy Sonic or Ford Fiesta)? If so, a reporter would like to talk to you. Please reach out to [email protected] by Wednesday, December 26 and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.
If you experience loading issues with the login/register form, please completely disable ad blocker or use an incognito or in-private window to log in.

System loading don't turn off power message

annt3annt3 Posts: 6
edited July 2015 in Toyota
I have a 2010 Prius with about 85000 miles on it and I have gotten the message "System loading don't turn off power" when starting the car, twice in the past month. No other problems starting. It starts fine and runs fine. What does this message mean?

Comments

• steverstever Posts: 52,683
    I wonder if it's related to your Nav (assuming you have one). Check out this thread - no answer posted unfortunately. (toyota-4runner.org)
  • annt3annt3 Posts: 6
    Yes I do have a Nav. That's exactly the message I'm getting. Thank you.
  • steverstever Posts: 52,683
    Maybe cleaning the disc will help. Shoot, sometimes just removing the disc and reinserting it can "fix" it.