Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

A Nice Companion When You're Not Going Anywhere - 2015 Hyundai Sonata Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited July 2015 in Hyundai
imageA Nice Companion When You're Not Going Anywhere - 2015 Hyundai Sonata Long-Term Road Test

The 2015 Hyundai Sonata is one of the most comfortable sedans in the Edmunds.com fleet right now. Here's why.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    misterfusionmisterfusion Member Posts: 471
    Oh, man...yeah, forget it. As an L.A. resident, my philosophy is to always live near work, and either change jobs or change living location in order to make that happen. If you have relatives that are in the region, but are more than 20 minutes away...don't visit them. :P
  • Options
    dldavedldave Member Posts: 46
    I would have considered the sonata but the one thing that I could not get past is the way the screen and the vents on each side appear to be offset from the flow of the rest of the center stack. To me, the screen and vents seems off to the left a bit.
  • Options
    id19id19 Member Posts: 7
    "...maybe I'd want something else to escape LA." Nice, but the Marauder is an import. How about something made in the L.A. area from off-the-shelf mechanicals, like this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landmaster ! I spent quite a few hours as a teenager drafting open car-sized versions of the Landmaster.