Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently tried to lease a vehicle again after your last lease ended, and found that average monthly payments have gone so far up that you decided to get a cheaper vehicle with a lower monthly payment or purchase a used car?
If so, a reporter would like to talk to you about it. Please reach out to [email protected] by Thursday, October 18, 2018 telling us a little about your experience, and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.
If you experience loading issues with the login/register form, please completely disable ad blocker or use an incognito or in-private window to log in.

2015 Honda Odyssey vs. 2015 Tartan Prancer | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 9,975
edited July 2015 in General

image2015 Honda Odyssey vs. 2015 Tartan Prancer | Edmunds.com

The Honda of Alabama takes on the Honda of Albania.

Read the full story here

Comments

• sharpendsharpend Posts: 177
    I feel like I'm insane.
  • narieknariek Posts: 4
    edited July 2015
    That *WAS* a Toyota Previa! look at the dashboard, door panels, and roofline. So technically, it started life as the "world's greatest minivan"
    http://okemobil.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/1994-toyota-previa-le-cockpit.jpg
  • kokomojoekokomojoe Posts: 150
    No mater who you pick the Chrysler/Dodge Minivans still hold the record when it comes to sales. If the Tartan even gets here it will sell like Yugos
  • I'm from Trinidad & Tobago... Sweet T&T!
  • I don't know if it was bravery or stupidity of you to review that "vehicle."

• ncdallasncdallas Posts: 1
    I won't be getting those 10 minutes of my life back...
  • desmoliciousdesmolicious Posts: 671
    ncdallas said:

I won't be getting those 10 minutes of my life back...

It took you 10 minutes?

• tt1981tt1981 Posts: 1
    It looks like this is a modified MV1
  • ksomanksoman Posts: 593
    Somebody please tell me Edmunds is pulling a fast one like Onion? Please! This isn't a real article, is it?