Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you received a recall notice for your car, but decided that you're not going to take it in to get it fixed? If so, a reporter would like to talk to you about it. Please reach out to [email protected] by Wednesday, September 26, 2018 telling us why you decided not to get the repair, and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.
If you experience loading issues with the login/register form, please completely disable ad blocker or use an incognito or in-private window to log in.

Which car would you recommend based on the following criteria?

malikmaamalikmaa Posts: 2
edited July 2015 in General
Factors important to me in terms of decreasing importance...
1. MPG (40+) 2. Monthly Payment (250 or less) 3. Cruise Control
4. Bluetooth 5. Comfort for long drives 6. Trunk space/folding seats

Factors that don't matter to me are..
1. Brand name, 2. Color availability, 3. Fuel type

I'm looking for something under 16k (new or used). Preferably used.

Comments

• steverstever Posts: 52,683
    Lots of top ten lists here. You could look at the new ones and then go back a few years for the same model to hit your price point.

How about a Prius? Hybrid sales are down so in theory you should be able to find one at a good price.

I'm also partial to the Soul and new base models can be had for around $16k. The mpg is just "okay" though.
  • malikmaamalikmaa Posts: 2
    edited July 2015
    Yeah, I have a [non-permissible content removed] for a Prius and that's what I'm exploring. But in the meantime, I was hoping to get ideas for other cars that I can explore.