Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you received a recall notice for your car, but decided that you're not going to take it in to get it fixed? If so, a reporter would like to talk to you about it. Please reach out to [email protected] by Wednesday, September 26, 2018 telling us why you decided not to get the repair, and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.
If you experience loading issues with the login/register form, please completely disable ad blocker or use an incognito or in-private window to log in.

Burnout 101 | Can Edmunds' CEO Smoke the Tires? Video | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 9,975
edited August 2015 in General
imageBurnout 101 | Can Edmunds' CEO Smoke the Tires? Video | Edmunds.com

Can your CEO do a burnout? How about Avi Steinlauf, the CEO of Edmunds.com? In what Edmunds Road Test Editor Carlos Lago figured was some kind of bizarre new-hire hazing ritual, the editorial and video teams put him in charge of finding out.

Read the full story here

Comments

• DebunkerDebunker Posts: 49
    What exactly is the mental age of the Edmund's crew?
  • No wonder Edmunds is losing its credibility among auto professionals.
  • roadburnerroadburner Posts: 11,393
    I want to see a Camry doing a burnout- now that would be BOLD- just like Toyota says!!!

Mine: 1995 318ti Club Sport / 2014 M235i / 1999 Wrangler / 1996 Speed Triple Challenge Cup Replica Wife's: 2016 i3 REX/2009 Cooper Clubman Son's: 2009 328i