Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2015 Mitsubishi Mirage OR better choices?

insaniakinsaniak Posts: 15
edited August 2015 in General
Im looking for a fuel efficient and inexpensive vehicle. I have a chance to get a 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage DE Manuel for $8500 with 7900 miles on it is this a deal I should go for? Or are there better options around the same price range? I looked at a Prius but usually they have 100000 pluse miles at around 10k. Some opinions would be great. Thank you!
Tagged:

Comments

• insaniakinsaniak Posts: 15
    Opinions? Everybody has one ;)
  • iluvmysephia1iluvmysephia1 Alamogordo, NMPosts: 7,615
    edited August 2015
    insaniak - I sat in one at the El Paso, TX, Kia dealer we traded our '08 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS in on a 2011 Kia Soul 5-speed base at.

I can tell you that I liked the Mirage for months and joined an online blog for the Mirage and participated on that for a good long while. All it took was to sit down in the driver's seat for a minute to realize the car was going to be too small for us.

I didn't drive the car...it was marked at around $13,995 new IIRC. FWIW I also sat down in a 2015 Kia Rio sedan and that was not gonna cut the mustard for size for us, either.

2011 Kia Soul Sport 5-speed

• insaniakinsaniak Posts: 15
    Well I'm Looking for good mpg don't car much about space