Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Face-lifted 2016 Volkswagen Passat Bound for Dealerships This Fall | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited August 2015 in General

imageFace-lifted 2016 Volkswagen Passat Bound for Dealerships This Fall | Edmunds.com

The midsize-sedan market is about to get a little added spice with the addition of a face-lifted 2016 Volkswagen Passat.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    scottnsc2scottnsc2 Member Posts: 29
    Wow. It looks so different....
  • Options
    steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    Note the caption - "A 2015 Passat is pictured here." :)
  • Options
    orbit9090orbit9090 Member Posts: 116
    Note the HEADLINE: "Face-lifted 2016 Volkswagen Passat"
  • Options
    steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    I've nosed around a little bit and don't see any "official" pics out yet - just camo and likely 'shopped stuff.
  • Options
    cintomancintoman Member Posts: 5
    For a vehicle that's coming out within a few weeks to a month, I'm surprised there are no pictures of this upcoming model. Not even camo pictures. All I've really seen have been pictures of the Euro version Passat, which is quite different that what's offered here. Could be that VW wants to get rid of all the "older" styling 2015 models before showing off the vastly different new 2016 model. I know with many people, they'll avoid purchasing the older model if they've seen how much different/better the newer model will be. As for me, back in the beginning of July, I purchased a brand new 2015 Passat TDI SE w/ Sunroof and Nav. Absolutely love the car, and I can care less about having an "older looking" car. The new 2016 model will likely be significantly more expensive with few deals available, whereas the 2015 will be vastly discounted.