Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Venza models that offer moonroof

kamikramkamikram Member Posts: 1
edited August 2015 in Toyota
I am looking to purchase a Toyota Venza but can not find what model offers the sunroof. This is a make or break deal for me, I must have a sunroof B)

Comments

• Options
    steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    edited August 2015
    Looks like, per our review, that only the Limited Wagon with the V6 and AWD or the XLE with the Premium package offers the panoramic sunroof.
  • Options
    d_rose42d_rose42 Member Posts: 1
    I have a 2010 Venza AWD with a retractable sun roof forward and a slide moon roof over back seat that doesn't retract. The slide in the back opens up a very large area to see thru; my grandkids love it; open it immediately when they get in to watch clouds etc. When both are open practically the entire roof is see-thru.

I love my Venza btw., best car ever. Very ergonomic. Only thing I didn't like were the black carpets and the right rear seat back won't release to be able to lay it down. Lever on bottom right of seat won't work nor the realease handle in trunk. Any ideas? Diana in Fla.