Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you in the market for a new car and having a hard time finding affordable options? A reporter would like to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by 2/26 for more details.

2016 Buick Regal GS Gets $3,320 Price Cut | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,129
edited August 2015 in Buick
image2016 Buick Regal GS Gets $3,320 Price Cut| Edmunds.com

The top-of-the-line 2016 Buick Regal GS sedan is priced at $34,990, reflecting a $3,320 price cut over the 2015 Regal GS.

Read the full story here

Comments

• subatomicsubatomic Posts: 140
    The performance-oriented Regal GS is a very nice car. I hope that Buick can sell more of them with the lower purchase price.
  • kokomojoekokomojoe Posts: 150
    They are just to small and puggy. The ads say it right "It doesn't look like a Buick" Buick had style to them until Roger Smith got hold of GM. Then in the 90's regained that style now they are just a car and not one you notice. Buick was you choice because Cadillac was to expensive now Buicks and nothing more than a rebadger Opel or Chevy. Not much of a competitor to anything
  • csubowtiecsubowtie Posts: 143
    I really like the looks of the Regal GS (though I like the previous gen even better). I think it IS a stylish car, one that I notice on the road. It wouldn't fit into my life anywhere, though, and I inherently dislike the idea of a sporty, midsize, fwd car. This thing has the good looks, but not the performance to go with them. And the non-GS versions don't look as sharp.
  • Regal Turbo model, but it’s also the engine for the sporty GS,