Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Does anyone know of a good shop to take my 4Runner to in Spokane WA?

irishgirl17irishgirl17 Member Posts: 1
edited August 2015 in Toyota
does anyone know of a good shope to take my 4 runner too in spokane wa ? thats not an arm&leg $ here is spokane wa ? I have a 1990 4 runner and think it needs a fuel filter or fuel pump not sure ? Don't want to take to downtown Toyota they are way to much money and I need it fixed asap

Answers

• isellhondasisellhondas Member Posts: 20,342
    Go to Yelp and type in Auto Repair for Spokane and you can read the reviews and make a decision.
  • thecardoc3thecardoc3 Member Posts: 5,747
    You can use the iATN member locator to find the best techs and shops in your area. https://iatn.net/directory/usa/washington/Spokane
    If you think auto repair is too expensive, you should try running a shop and find out just what it really costs for them to try be there to help you. The average shop isn't charging enough to achieve growth and invest in its people sufficiently to meet the ever changing demands that come with the advances in technology. The constant pressure to force them to be cheaper is driving people away from the trade and that's why its difficult to find good techs.
  • isellhondasisellhondas Member Posts: 20,342
    Everyone wants to find a shop that does great work and doesn't charge much.

It's tough, just like opening a restaurant. Charge too much and people won't come back. skimp on quanity and food quality and those people won't return either.

I wouldn't want to open either a shop or a restaurant!