-June 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

2015 AWD CR-V EX-L in Boise, ID?

petewagpetewag Member Posts: 2
edited August 2015 in Honda
How much should I pay for a 2015 AWD CRV EX-L in Boise, ID?

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    edited August 2015
    Shoot, it's only been ~5 years since I lived out toward the Eagle Winco, but I had to look up the zip code. ;)

TMV is coming in a tad higher than invoice ($28,907 vs invoice of $28,472). In several areas of the county people are getting deals on CR-Vs from $500 to $1,500 below invoice. (These numbers include the $880 destination).

I remember hitting the Toyota, Kia, Hyundai and Nissan dealers in Boise but not the Honda one. And I remember that the Nissan dealer out by the sugar factory was really aggressive with pricing, the Toyota dealer not so much. My guess is that the Honda dealer is going to be more like the Toyota one, but my memory is pretty dated.

My suggestion would be to get some quotes and if you can act fast, try to swing a deal this weekend or Monday to take advantage of the end of month deals. That seems the best time to get the best deal since the dealer may need a few more sales to make quota for bonus money.

If you're in less of a hurry, then get some quotes and maybe even consider shopping SLC if the numbers aren't strong. I'd aim for $27,500 and hope to get a deal a good bit below invoice. TMV is an average price so you really want to try to beat the average.

If all else fails, there's always used Vettes and MINIs at Fairly Reliable Bob's, lol.

Please let us know how it goes.
  • Options
    petewagpetewag Member Posts: 2
    Steve, thanks for the information.  I ended up purchasing my CRV EX-L from Ken Graff  Honda in downtown Salt Lake City.  Boise dealers would not move on the price so I went to SLC and paid $1,000 under invoice.  Jon Barney was the salesman and I highly recommmend you visit him.  My CRV is white with beige interior.  I did not trade a vehicle nor did I purchase any services  or options.

• Options
    jimbo65jimbo65 Member Posts: 65
    You did very well! Congrats on your new purchase.
    2015 CR-V EX-L 2WD = One Sweet Ride :p