Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2016 BMW 750i xDrive Road Test | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited August 2015 in BMW
A technological tour de force, the new 2016 BMW 7 Series is a full-size luxury sedan that sits at the top of the automaker's lineup. From its carbon-fiber-infused chassis to its gesture control electronics interface, it spares no expense in an effort to deliver a cutting-edge driving experience.

Read the full story here

Comments

• nuievenuieve Posts: 43
    31 pictures and not a single one full frontal of the whole dashboard?
  • schen72schen72 Posts: 433
    Looks like an awesome car, for those who can afford it and aren't fazed by reliability or huge repair bills once the warranty runs out.
  • Wish there were more pics of the M Sport in different colors besides white.
  • If I wanted a technology-laden, full size, really fast luxury car I would buy a Tesla S and save a few tens of thousands versus this BMW 750. The only reason I can think to buy the BMW is exclusivity... as nobody where I live drives a new 7 series, everyone with that kind of money owns a Tesla!
  • Yeah but Tesla you are limited to 270 miles.
  • If I wanted a technology-laden, full size, really fast luxury car I would buy a Tesla S and save a few tens of thousands versus this BMW 750. The only reason I can think to buy the BMW is exclusivity... as nobody where I live drives a new 7 series, everyone with that kind of money owns a Tesla!

I would hardly call the Tesla S interior luxury. It's a $90k car with a $40k interior. The car does have some technology but really limited seats, no HUD, no high end audio options, and no night vision with pedestrian warning features. With the Tesla S you get a limited color options and the privilege of replacing the battery for about $35k every 8-10 years unless you buy the battery upfront.

Most people lease 7's and the Tesla isn't a very good vehicle to lease unless you live in a state like CA.

As for exclusivity, I'm not sure either Tesla or BMW are exclusive.