Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you currently drive a 2019 Ford Ranger and live in Michigan?
A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] for more details.

Finding a Classy Way to Get In And Out - 2015 Dodge Viper GT Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited September 2015 in Dodge
imageFinding a Classy Way to Get In And Out - 2015 Dodge Viper GT Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.com tests finds out how to gracefully enter and exit its long-term 2015 Dodge Viper GT.

Read the full story here

Comments

• No try from the driver's side, with the aid of the steering wheel? Feels a bit sexist.
  • This reminds me of a friend's old Porsche 944. Both the car and the seats were situated quite low to the ground. I only rode in it a few times, but I never found a graceful way of climbing into or out of the passenger seat (I don't remember it having a grab handle). I would climb in just as with a normal car, and ultimately wind up falling into the slippery, low-slung leather seat with a thud.
  • LOL!! Yoga classes should be made mandatory with a purchase of a Viper.
  • Given it was a work related test, could you expense the "meal" as work related?