Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

A Warm Respite from Snakes - 2015 Hyundai Sonata Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2015 in Hyundai
imageA Warm Respite from Snakes - 2015 Hyundai Sonata Long-Term Road Test

After a long weekend in our long-term Dodge Viper, I was happy to slide into the more prosaic comforts of the 2015 Hyundai Sonata.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ebeaudoinebeaudoin Member Posts: 509
    Spot on.
  • metalmaniametalmania Member Posts: 167
    It pains me to say it, but I agree. Especially for those of us that aren't 24, single, have jobs that we need to slog through traffic every day to get to, mortgages to pay, kids to raise, etc. I wish a Corvette was my daily driver, but it just doesn't fit with my every day actual needs. I'd hate for cars like that to become extinct, but the truth is my likelihood of ever owning one seems to keep getting pushed further and further away. Living in the congested Northeast doesn't help either. Sometimes I dream about it, but always end up asking myself when and where I'd really get to DRIVE it as it was meant to be driven.
  • quadricyclequadricycle Member Posts: 827
    edited August 2016
    Liked this article, Dan.

Speaking of cars like the Viper going out of style, I really don't think they will. I secretly think that as vehicles start to drive themselves and become boring pods, that there'll be another extreme where you'll have crazy, rambunctious driver's cars for those that want it. Don't underestimate the power of image through vehicle. Strange to say, but I think it'll save us.