Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2017 Audi A4 Road Test | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2015 in Audi
Though you'd have to park it next to the previous one to see the exterior styling changes, the 2017 Audi A4 has been fully redesigned. It boasts more power, better fuel economy and a suite of optional semi-autonomous driving features. Combined with an attractive interior and enjoyable handling, the new A4 will remain a strong competitor in the fiercely competitive compact luxury sedan segment.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    morey000morey000 Member Posts: 384
    might wanna' correct the typo: "What King of Fuel Economy Does It Deliver?"
  • Options
    darthbimmerdarthbimmer Member Posts: 606
    This is a very handsome car. Leave it to Audi to refresh the design without going overboard on bulges and creases that scream "Look at me!" This relatively restrained design should age well. That said, I'm not 100% happy with the character line connecting the door handles. In the photos it looks like it has been made too obvious. I think subtler would have been better.

On the performance front, I'm glad to see that Audi upped the specs for its 2.0T engine, making them competitive-- on paper, at least-- with BMW's 2.0T. I assume instrumented testing and a comparison with the 328i is among the very first things Edmunds will do once they lay their driving gloves on a new A4 2.0T. ;)
  • Options
    bigshot82bigshot82 Member Posts: 13

This is a very handsome car. Leave it to Audi to refresh the design without going overboard on bulges and creases that scream "Look at me!"

Can you elaborate on what's wrong with some bulge and crease? I personally find lack of rear slopes to be rather bland- A European-style 4-door coupe with swept-back roofline would be more pleasant to look at
  • Options
    afa_1313afa_1313 Member Posts: 1
    I just saw it on Chicago car show last week. Feeling inside is the same as Q7 (well not space wise) but the interior design I'm talking about. Tried to find the catalog for that online but could not. As I know there are two feathers you can add, premium (~3K) and prestige (~3k+5K). anybody knows what's the difference or lets say what you gain for each package?