Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

A Hike, a Bike, and a Track-Day Wedding, Part 2 - 2015 Ford Mustang GT Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,112
edited October 2015 in Ford

imageA Hike, a Bike, and a Track-Day Wedding, Part 2 - 2015 Ford Mustang GT Long-Term Road Test

Is a 2015 Ford Mustang GT with Performance Pack suited for five days on the road, ferrying us to Yosemite hiking, biking, a track day, and a wedding? Isn't this what crossovers are for?

Read the full story here

Comments

• ebeaudoinebeaudoin NE IllinoisPosts: 509
    What an awesome trip! You may have covered this; are the newlyweds gearheads? Sure, the Corkscrew has a lovely view, but I can't see many brides electing to get married at a track.
  • boffboff Posts: 91
    Epic wedding location. My wife is bugging me to renew our vows...I wonder if she'd go for Corner 5 at Mosport as a venue?

Why did you not use the car's nav system? You can forward destinations from your smartphone to the car, I believe. Would have been nice to hear how that works, considering that smartphone integration of MFT is otherwise terrible.