Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

A Hike, a Bike, and a Track-Day Wedding, Part 2 - 2015 Ford Mustang GT Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited October 2015 in Ford

imageA Hike, a Bike, and a Track-Day Wedding, Part 2 - 2015 Ford Mustang GT Long-Term Road Test

Is a 2015 Ford Mustang GT with Performance Pack suited for five days on the road, ferrying us to Yosemite hiking, biking, a track day, and a wedding? Isn't this what crossovers are for?

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    ebeaudoinebeaudoin Member Posts: 509
    What an awesome trip! You may have covered this; are the newlyweds gearheads? Sure, the Corkscrew has a lovely view, but I can't see many brides electing to get married at a track.
  • Options
    boffboff Member Posts: 91
    Epic wedding location. My wife is bugging me to renew our vows...I wonder if she'd go for Corner 5 at Mosport as a venue?

Why did you not use the car's nav system? You can forward destinations from your smartphone to the car, I believe. Would have been nice to hear how that works, considering that smartphone integration of MFT is otherwise terrible.