Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently switched from a luxury sedan to a luxury SUV? A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 7/25 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Fuel Economy Update for September — MPG Remains Flat - 2015 Audi A3 Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited October 2015 in Audi
imageFuel Economy Update for September — MPG Remains Flat - 2015 Audi A3 Long-Term Road Test

Over 2,500 miles in August and September, our 2015 Audi A3 averaged better than 25 mpg. During the course of our long-term test, it's just one mpg shy of the EPA rating.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ebeaudoinebeaudoin NE IllinoisPosts: 509
    Not bad! Good to see that it's just 1 MPG below it's combined average. That's pretty good in my book, especially considering the car is driven by a number of different types of driver.
  • I'm about to hit 20k in my 2015 A3 quattro, and I have maintained 31.6mpg lifetime average so far according to the computer. For longer highway trips (100+ miles) I have seen mileage at 38-39mpg.