Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Low Front Airdam - 2012 Chevrolet Sonic Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited October 2015 in Chevrolet
imageLow Front Airdam - 2012 Chevrolet Sonic Long-Term Road Test

Read daily updates on our long-term road test of the 2012 Chevrolet Sonic and follow along as our editors live with this car for a year.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    darthzeilerdarthzeiler Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2015
    Today with my 2012 Chevy Sonic, my Low Front Air Dam and the large plastic piece that sits behind it (not sure what it is called, but it looks like it covers the oil pan area) were ripped off by a large dip in the road, mostly. I say mostly because the air dam came all the way off, but the large plastic piece came off except for one screw, so now it is dragging. Planning on taking it the rest of the way off when I get home, and calling the dealership to have them both replaced. Unfortunately, my warranty is up so I will have to pay out of pocket though.
  • Options
    wyrtwisterwyrtwister Member Posts: 6
    Why replace them . Try driving with out them & see if it makes any difference . If all is fine , take the money and put it back for when you wear the car out and need to buy another .

Wyr
    God bless